Here’s all the Terms and Conditions for Swipii users:
Welcome to Swipii!
We refer to our Swipii users as a “user” (collectively referred to as “you”, “your” or “users”).
Our partner businesses (who provide you with Swipii loyalty points for purchasing their goods and services) are referred to as “Merchant” or “Merchants”.
All loyalty points collected from participating Merchants are referred to as “points”.
The service Swipii provides, as detailed below, are referred to as “the Service”.
In exchange for our provision of the Service, we require you to make the following commitments to us as a Swipii user:
- You must not create a Swipii account if we have previously deactivated your account for violating the law or for breaching any of our policies (e.g. our Website Terms & Conditions);
- If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose these details to a third-party; and
- You must be at least 16 years old. The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 16.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Who you have contracted with
Your contract regarding the redemption of points from Merchants, and the provision of goods and services which can be obtained by points from Merchants, is with the Merchant who has issued the points – It is NOT with Swipii. Accordingly, Swipii is not responsible for any failure by a Merchant to provide goods and services in return for points that you may have accumulated.
With the Swipii app, you earn cashback every time you make a purchase with a Swipii participating merchant.
- When you make a purchase in a Swipii participating location you will be awarded with cashback for your purchase based on your spend. The cashback balance will be visible in the Home tab of the Swipii app until you are able to withdraw your cash. You can find out more about the withdrawal process and conditions below.
- Cashback will only be paid into your balance when you meet the following criteria:
- You have a valid account with Swipii on the Swipii app
- You have registered one or more debit or credit cards to your account
- You make a qualifying purchase(s) in one of our Swipii locations on the app offering cashback, using one of your registered debit or credit cards
- You must have registered your bank details in the app in order to receive cashback
- When you have made a qualifying transaction, your cashback will be shown as “Pending” in your balance. When the business you have shopped with transfers us the cashback to add to your account, the cashback will appear as “Available” in your balance. This can take up to 30 days.
- We reserve the right to reclaim or adjust any Cashback payments in the event that any Cashback has been added to your balance in error.
- Cashback is only available from participating Swipii locations.
- We do not hold money in your Swipii balance as a bank would, and legal title to any cashback earnings does not pass to you until you have taken possession of the cashback by way of a successful withdrawal from your Swipii balance.
- You agree and acknowledge that in all circumstances the payment of cashback and rewards to you is at our discretion and we may refuse to pay Cashback to you for any reason.
With boosted cashback, users receive a higher amount of cashback than the merchant’s standard amount by spending at a Swipii participating business during a designated time period.
- In order to receive the boosted amount of cashback, you must visit an individual merchant to receive the cashback benefits as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions for each merchant.
- You are required to create an account with Swipii and link your card in order to receive any boosted cashback.
- It is at the users’ discretion to use boosted cashback offers and visit the participating Merchant. Boosted cashback expires on the date and time specified within the app.
- Cashback will only be allocated when a user makes a purchase which meets the minimum spend stipulated within the app within a single transaction.
- Boosted cashback earned by making a qualifying purchase will be sent to the users’ balance within the Swipii app and shown as Pending, with the cash available to withdraw once the user has passed the minimum withdrawal threshold.
- We receive a commission payment from the locations on the Swipii app for each qualifying purchase that you make with them. If we do not receive the Swipii Commission Fee from the relevant store for a qualifying purchase, we will not be liable to pay the corresponding cashback to you.
- Once the merchant pays the Swipii Commission Fee to us (which can take 30 days or more from the date of the qualifying purchase), the cashback will be shown as “Available” in your Swipii app.
- Once you have claimed the cashback in relation to your qualifying purchase, the status will change to Withdrawn, and the corresponding amount will be deducted from your “Available Cashback” balance and transferred to your bank account.
- It is at the discretion of the Merchant to determine whether boosted cashback can be combined with any other Swipii benefits such Referrals.
- The Merchant, and Swipii, reserve the right to withdraw a boosted cashback offer at any point and are not required to give a reason for such. Neither the Merchant nor Swipii takes responsibility for any expired cashback offers which have not been used before the period expires.
- The images used for each merchant on the Swipii app are for illustrative purposes only.
TO BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, THE “AVAILABLE CASHBACK” BALANCE DOES NOT REPRESENT A SUM OF MONEY HELD BY US ON YOUR BEHALF.
You can submit a request to withdraw cashback at any time, providing the Available Cashback balance has a value greater than £2. The minimum withdrawal amount is subject to change at any time.
You may only request one payout option in any 24 hour period.
You may withdraw your cash from your balance by BACS. Payout methods may stipulate a minimum value threshold being reached before allowing you to withdraw your cashback.
It is your responsibility to ensure your correct payout details are submitted. We shall not be responsible for any Payable Cashback being sent to an incorrect destination where you have provided incorrect details.
The time between requesting payment of your Payable Cashback and it being credited to your chosen payout method within 5-10 working days. We shall not be liable for any delays.
We reserve the right to suspend Payable Cashback payments at any time without notice to you if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity has taken place.
Referring a friend is a great way to share Swipii and encourage your friends to support local businesses. As with everything, there are some guidelines in place so that it’s all fair and sustainable. Here’s all the necessary info:
Who can refer?
In order to refer a friend to Swipii, the referrer must:
- Have a valid account with Swipii
- Have a valid, unique referral link which they can share with friends
- Only have one account open with Swipii
The referrer can also:
- Share their unique referral link with as many friends as they like
- Share the unique referral link via personal social media accounts
Who can be referred?
In order to gain a bonus for joining Swipii via a referral link, the referee must:
- Never have had an account with Swipii before
- Install the app, create an account and make one purchase in a Swipii participating location
- Download the app via the referral link which has been shared with them
- Use a valid email address to sign up and link a valid payment card to track purchases in Swipii participating locations (in order to allocate the reward and allow the referee to continue earning cashback)
What is the referral reward?
If the referee installs the app and makes their first purchase with their linked card, both the referee and the referrer will receive £5 bonus cashback.
This cashback will be applied to your Swipii balance in the app, available to withdraw to a bank of your choice immediately.
When the referee makes the qualifying purchase, Swipii will notify both referrer and referee that the £5 bonus cashback has been allocated to each of their accounts.
General referral information
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions and to terminate the scheme at any time. It is your responsibility to remain informed as to any changes via these pages and our normal channels of communication.
By taking part in the scheme you understand that we continuously monitor participation and will take action against suspected abusive or fraudulent activity.
Terminating your account
Swipii reserves the right to terminate the Service and/or your use of the Service at our discretion and without notice.
Which country’s laws apply to disputes