Here’s all the Terms and Conditions for Swipii users:
Welcome to Swipii!
We refer to our Swipii users as a “user” (collectively referred to as “you”, “your” or “users”).
Our partner businesses (who provide you with Swipii loyalty points for purchasing their goods and services) are referred to as “Merchant” or “Merchants”.
All loyalty points collected from participating Merchants are referred to as “points”.
The service Swipii provides, as detailed below, are referred to as “the Service”.
In exchange for our provision of the Service, we require you to make the following commitments to us as a Swipii user:
- You must not create a Swipii account if we have previously deactivated your account for violating the law or for breaching any of our policies (e.g. our Website Terms & Conditions);
- If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose these details to a third-party; and
- You must be at least 16 years old. The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 16.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Who you have contracted with
Your contract regarding the redemption of points from Merchants, and the provision of goods and services which can be obtained by points from Merchants, is with the Merchant who has issued the points – It is NOT with Swipii. Accordingly, Swipii is not responsible for any failure by a Merchant to provide goods and services in return for points that you may have accumulated.
We are currently trialling a new cashback feature at some of our Swipii locations. We are testing this to see if our customers and businesses prefer cashback as opposed to a traditional reward.
Please be aware that these Terms and Conditions may change from time to time during the trial.
- Cashback works the same as rewards, when you make a purchase in a Swipii participating location you will be awarded points for your purchase based on your spend. When you meet the business’ reward value, you can redeem in the form of the current reward offered, or convert your points to cash. The cash will be held in a Wallet within the Swipii app until you meet the minimum withdrawal threshold, which is stipulated below.
- Cashback will only be paid into your Wallet when you meet the following criteria:
- You have a valid account with Swipii on the Swipii app
- You have registered one or more debit or credit cards to your account
- You make a qualifying purchase(s) in one of our Swipii locations on the app offering cashback, using one of your registered debit or credit cards
- You meet the first reward value and click on the Claim Cash button
- You must have registered your bank details in the app in order to receive cashback
- Once you have claimed your cashback you will see the transaction as “Pending” in your Wallet.
- We reserve the right to reclaim or adjust any Cashback payments in the event that any Cashback has been added to your wallet in error.
- Cashback is only available from participating Swipii locations.
- We reserve the right to end cashback as a reward feature at any time.
- We do not hold money in your Swipii wallet as a bank would, and legal title to any cashback earnings does not pass to you until you have taken possession of the cashback by way of a successful withdrawal from your Swipii wallet.
- You agree and acknowledge that in all circumstances the payment of cashback and rewards to you is at our discretion and we may refuse to pay Cashback to you for any reason.
- You can submit a request to withdraw cashback at any time, providing your wallet has a value greater than £2. The minimum withdrawal amount is subject to change at any time.
- You may only request one payout option in any 24 hour period.
- You may withdraw your cash from your wallet by BACS. Payout methods may stipulate a minimum value threshold being reached before allowing you to withdraw your cashback.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your correct payout details are submitted. We shall not be responsible for any Payable Cashback being sent to an incorrect destination where you have provided incorrect details.
- The time between requesting payment of your Payable Cashback and it being credited to your chosen payout method within 5-10 working days. We shall not be liable for any delays.
- We reserve the right to suspend Payable Cashback payments at any time without notice to you if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity has taken place.
We are currently trialling a new referral feature with some of our Swipii locations. We are testing this to see if our customers would benefit from being able to refer their friends to their favourite Swipii participating businesses. You can find out more about how the referral feature works here.
- By referring a friend to the Swipii app, or by using a referral link to the Swipii app, you are entering into an agreement between the Swipii participating business and yourself. Swipii is a mediator for this agreement to take place.
- In order to gain the bonus points and/or free reward for the referral, the party being referred to the app must link their card to their account and make a verified purchase in the participating Swipii location.
- Each party involved, the ‘referrer’ and the ‘referree’, will be compensated with the given bonus points and/or free reward which is stipulated on the participating business’ listing within the Swipii app.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the referral feature at any time.
- The business being referred reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel their referral offers at any time, therefore it is the referree’s responsibility to use the referral offer in a timely manner.
Terminating your account
Swipii reserves the right to terminate the Service and/or your use of the Service at our discretion and without notice.
Which country’s laws apply to disputes