The Power of Data: Presenting the new Swipii Data Dashboard
The new Swipii for Business data dashboard now lets you try it out, set up your rewards and business listing- for free. You can check out all of the pricing packages and have a sneak peek at our custom dashboard with no contract whatsoever. As far as we know, it’s the first time ever that a card linking loyalty platform has introduced this!
How Data can Help Your Business
As you might have already guessed, the Swipii team puts a lot of emphasis on how much value small businesses can take from quality data. Our entire business model centres around making sure that independent businesses have the data to enable them to compete on a level playing field with big business.
So how can data actually help your business?
- Create better marketing campaigns. With valuable data, you can find out how your target market reacts to marketing, and make sure you’re using the right channels, and have the right goals.
- Understand your social media audience. Data is hugely important on social media. You can use the data you garner from your engagement and likes to keep on building a solid loyal customer base.
- Improving your customer experience. Wondering if your website or physical store gives the best experience to your customers? Data can help you find out.
- Change the way you work. Is there a more efficient way for you and your staff to do business? You can always use data to evaluate the way your business works and make the right decisions for the future.
- Track your success. There’s no point making changes if you don’t have a clear goal in mind. Whether it’s sales or visits or something entirely different, data can enable you to see whether you’re smashing your goals.
See the Data we can Provide to Swipii Businesses
On our Swipii for Business custom dashboard, we can provide the data that the likes of Tesco and Sainburys are getting, but with no need to implement a new process at the till or even a physical loyalty card. Here’s what small, local businesses can currently get when it comes to data.
Swipii can fulfil many of these KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for you, meaning you can use this essential information to help you to compete.
Top tip: Any data not on the dashboard that you’d like to see in the future? Let our Customer Success team know and we can add in some of the most popular options over time.
Make Your Listing Pop on the Data Dashboard
We’re all about letting your business shine on our Swipii app. With the new custom dashboard interface, you can upload your logo, business bio and all your other important details. The Swipii app is the perfect place to list your business in your local area, with new users able to discover your business every day. Our Explore feature in the Swipii users app will show your business whenever potential customers are in the area, so make sure that listing pops!
Choose the Best Rewards for your Loyal Customers
One of the best things about the Swipii for Business dashboard is the freedom (nope, definitely no bias here). Within our Rewards section, you can choose all of your own rewards and set how many points your customers will need to collect to get rewarded. With the Swipii system, £1 equals 10 points. So if you think you want your users to be rewarded for spending £20, set the reward at 200 points. Easy peasy.
Top tip: In 2018, our top reward across all businesses was a hot drink or a coffee – redeemed over 67,000 times by Swipii customers!
Make our Pricing Work for You
On top of all the wonderful features already mentioned, you can have a peek at all of our pricing packages before even having to speak with a Swipii rep. There are flexible packages to suit all different sizes or reward packages of the many businesses in the UK.
Try the Custom Dashboard by Swipii for Business
Sounds good, right? You can start the journey today towards building a loyal customer base and gaining a competitive edge, by checking out Swipii for Business now. No contract, no installation fee.
Get freebies and find local business near youDownload